Old August 12th 06, 05:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Kings Cross Thameslink & "London Terminals"

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:06:57 +0100, "Michael Hopkins"
wrote:

This is the same ticket seller who attempted to refuse to sell me a YP
railcard when I had all the paperwork needed, but she was used to a
different combination of the paperwork.

I once wandered into a station and said I 'd like to buy a railcard.
The chap asked if I'd filled in the form. "No". He then launched into
a lecture about how I should have filled the form in *before* going to
the station. So where do I get this form, I asked. From the station,
he said.

long pause while he thought through what he was saying
--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK