Old August 12th 06, 06:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Woodall Tim Woodall is offline

Default Kings Cross Thameslink & "London Terminals"

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:43:21 +0100,
asdf wrote:
On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 08:26:52 +0000 (UTC), Tim Woodall wrote:

I have a Watford Junction to "London Terminals" season ticket that I use
every day to go to Euston.

Something like this came up in uk.railway around a year ago. The
upshot was that the validity of a Watford Junction to London Terminals
ticket covers the following routes:

Watford Junction to Euston (direct);
Watford Junction to Vauxhall (but NOT Waterloo/Victoria), via
Kensington Olympia and Clapham Junction.

So you should have been sold an extension from Clapham Junction
(provided you travel via Kensington Olympia, rather than Euston+Tube).

Extremely useful, thankyou. At least now, when I'm at the station, I
know what to ask for depending on how and where I want to travel.

Tim.

and there was light.