Old August 12th 06, 08:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Kings Cross Thameslink & "London Terminals"

Tim Woodall wrote:

Where can I find this map LM? And how do I know that this is the right
map for my season ticket?

Google "National Routeing Guide", but be warned it moves frequently.
Either that or ask to see it at the station, but given my experience of
Watford Junction station staff as being both rude and incompetent I
wouldn't hold out much hope of them even knowing what it was yet alone
letting you see it.

And are you saying here that the ONLY route I can use my season ticket
on is Watford Junction to London Euston (and the intermediate stations
on that route) or can I also use it going to Clapham Junction (which I
notice silverlink trains now runs a service to according to their
timetable - e.g.:

The former, IMO. Clapham Junction is *not* a London Terminal, nor is
Kenny O, though I guess there is a reasonable argument that it probably
should be.

Saturday Watford Junction (07:21), calling at Harrow and Wealdstone,
Wembley Central, Willesden Jn (High Level), Kensington Olympia, West
Brompton, Clapham Junction (08:29)

Read it again, it's a connectional service as the first 3 times are in
italics.

Neil