Old August 13th 06, 08:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
David David is offline

Default Kings Cross Thameslink & "London Terminals"

Kensington Olympia has always been treated differently than Terminals.
Probably because it isnt a terminal

Davie

"Conductor in Charge of.........." wrote in
message ups.com...

Aidan Stanger wrote:
Barry Salter wrote:

If taking the Clapham Junction route, you'd probably need a ticket from
Willesden Junction, as that's where the line splits off from the WCML,
though as the through train to Clapham/Gatwick doesn't pass *through*
Willesden Junction itself, you might need one from Wembley Central.

Isn't Kensington Olympia part of "London Terminals" any more?

I believe not, quite a recent change though I believe. I only know this
from looking through various fares on the avantix mobile and seeing
that a weekly to london terminals is different to a weekly to
Kensington Olympia