Old August 16th 06, 07:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Underwood Martin Underwood is offline

Default Not being let off the bus - this cant be correct?

Martin Underwood wrote in message
:

Every Strangers Eyes wrote in message
:

I got off the bus feeling very self rightous but what are peoples
thoughts on this?

Tell the driver you're going to throw up. They soon let you off.

It's worth a try, especially if you go up to his cab and lean in
towards him as you say it!!!

When buses are on a planned diversion, so the drivers make any effort
to warn the passengers beforehand, so as to say "this is the last
stop [before the diversion] where you can get off for the next n
miles"? Silly question - I'm sure they don't - that would involve
thinking of their passengers' needs before the needs of Health and
Safety.

Sorry, that should read "When buses are on a planned diversion, DO the
drivers make any effort..."