Old August 17th 06, 11:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew P Jones Matthew P Jones is offline

Default Oyster Question

2006 -

The question on the LUL online complaint form says "What zone/s does
your ticket cover?"

And from drop down menue you have 2 1-2 1-3 1-4 1-5 1-6 2-3 2-4 2-5 2-6
3-4 3-5 3-6 4-5 4-6 5-6 6.

I would have thought that the answer was not applicable for a prepay
Oyster as 1-6 would not be correct as it excludes National Rail and is
prepay Oyster not available to Watford or Amersham.

I was expecting the complaint to be rejected if unanswered but it did
accept it anyway.

Pre Pay can be used at Amersham, I use it. I have also purchased travel
cards on my Oyster from zone 6D to 1

Matthew

--
Matthew P Jones - www.amersham.org.uk