Old August 20th 06, 07:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Not being let off the bus - this cant be correct?

In message . com,
Mizter T writes
Another thing I think is a good practice that's only adopted on some
routes is having a black-on-yellow strip on the destination blind
reading "parrtial route" or something similar. This clearly provides a
visual aid to passengers that the bus isn't going all the way (IYSWIM!).

*Does* this system exist "on some routes" in London?! I've seen it
done in Paris but never in London!

(Actually, some form of "flag" to suggest a short working, such as
Travel West midlands' "E" suffix, is I reckon a good, simple idea.)
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk