Old August 21st 06, 09:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Oter Paul Oter is offline

Default TfL give up on FCC

At Moorgate station this evening I noticed that TfL have eventually got
around to updating the signs that used to point to the "Thameslink" and
"WAGN" platforms.

The former are now simply signed as "Trains to Bedford", the latter as
"Trains to Stevenage". All reference to Thameslink or WAGN has gone.
There is no reference to First Capital Connect.

At Farringdon a few minutes later I also noticed that the signs to
"Thameslink" have been replaced by ones that now simply say "National
Rail".

PaulO