Old August 24th 06, 12:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default London Victoria Rail and Coach Stations Link

wrote:
Curious to know if there is currently a minibus shuttle between
Victoria Rail and Coach Stations. I think there has been on occasion in
the past. The distance between the two is far enough to be a pain for
less able travellers but perhaps not far enough to justify a shuttle
bus?

There's no shuttle that I know of, although buses 11, 211, 239, C1 and
C10 run from just outside Victoria station (either the bus station or
stop R in Buckingham Palace Road) to stop V directly opposite the coach
station departures area. In the other direction, C1 operates from stop Y
just outside the arrivals area, whilst the other buses call at stop W
just outside the departures area. Unfortunately, it'd cost you for the
privilege!

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7