Old October 2nd 03, 09:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert Woolley Robert Woolley is offline

Default New Victoria Bus Station

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 22:35:19 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

"Robert Woolley" wrote in message
.. .

A permanent solution would involve property demolition and a
proper expansion of the bus station (complete with better cover!)

I don't understand TfL's enthusiasm for demolishing traffic generators
around highly accessible locations and replacing them with places for buses
to stand idle. IMO no bus should terminate at Victoria Station at all.

I was thinking of the rather grotty parade of shops in Terminus Place
(owned by TfL).

The draft London Plan has the Victoria area in scope for
'intensification' - i.e. higher buildings.

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk