Old August 28th 06, 04:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default TfL Journey Planner - how dare you walk, while we use your money to fill the streets with empty buses!

Peter Frimberley wrote:

Or have people forgotten how to read simple maps so that
they need a website to find a route for them? Blimey.

Can you accurately guess the shortest walking route from Barham Close HA0 to
Hollycroft Avenue HA9, just by looking at a map? How about the shortest
walking route from Kilburn High Road station to Tottenham Court Road
station?

I know someone who walked from Kilburn to the British Library and back, 5
days a week for at least five years. I hope he took the correct route.