Old August 28th 06, 12:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Frimberley Peter Frimberley is offline

Default More munifence from Ken

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 00:43:20 +0100, "Chris Read"
wrote:

"Peter Frimberley" wrote:

It's just a general "feel good about your city" campaign for both
residents and tourists alike. Works on some people, doesn't work on
others. Given that Capital Radio and British Gas paid for it, what's
your specific complaint about it? Because I can't think of any
downsides.

I'd rather have some money off my gas bill than millions squandered on Ken's
re-election campaign.

Chris

:shrug: so change your gas supplier then? Uswitch.com ...