Old August 28th 06, 01:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roy Stilling Roy Stilling is offline

Default More munifence from Ken

" wrote:

Come on - PLEASE somebody admit to having voted for all this nonsense!

Alas, I missed voting for Ken the first time round by a few months as
I hadn't yet moved to London, and I missed voting for him the second
time around as I'd just moved out of London, though I still commute in
to work there. I would have voted for Ken both times, and would vote
for him again if I ever move back to London, despite being a
card-carrying Lib Dem.

Roy