Old August 28th 06, 05:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Frimberley Peter Frimberley is offline

Default More munifence from Ken

" wrote:

Come on - PLEASE somebody admit to having voted for all this nonsense!

I admit to voting for him, twice, despite the fact that I will never
vote red in any general election for the rest of my life. The main
reason was that the rival candidates were all hopeless muppets that
would have been much worse.

It looks like there is going to be no decent/sensible/worthwhile
opposition for the next mayoral election either, so you can look
forward to a third term I reckon.