Old August 29th 06, 06:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roy Stilling Roy Stilling is offline

Default More munifence from Ken

" wrote:

Okay, Roy, but do you not see something anomalous in supporting Ken's
munificence without actually having to pay for it? Maybe if you lived
in London and saw your Council Tax bill rising inexorably, you might
think differently.

Well I lived in London for about 3 and a half years paying council tax
- I just managed to miss voting in the mayoral elections both times!
I don't see how the fact that I no longer live in London means I don't
have the right to have an opinion that he's done, and doing, an
excellent job as Mayor and that if I was part of his electorate again
I'd vote for him.

Roy