Old August 29th 06, 11:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] dmncf@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Oyster nonsense

No idea. But if you go to one of the larger ticket tube station
machines (the ones with a big screen) and touch your Oyster on the pad
it will display a listing of your last ten or so journeys. I find that
much easier to check my pre-pay usage than fiddling around on the web.

PaulO

Are you also able to print your journey history using touch screen
ticket machines? I'm sure I read in the most recent copy of 'The
Londoner' that you can get your journey history printed at tube ticket
offices and also using ticket machines. I didn't see this feature on
the machines when I tried last weekend though.

Dominic