Old August 29th 06, 05:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Oyster nonsense

ped

No idea. But if you go to one of the larger ticket tube station
machines (the ones with a big screen) and touch your Oyster on the pad
it will display a listing of your last ten or so journeys. I find that
much easier to check my pre-pay usage than fiddling around on the web.

PaulO

Are you also able to print your journey history using touch screen
ticket machines? I'm sure I read in the most recent copy of 'The
Londoner' that you can get your journey history printed at tube ticket
offices and also using ticket machines. I didn't see this feature on
the machines when I tried last weekend though.

Dominic

AFAIK you can see your journey history, but not print it, from these
ticket machines. You'll have to queueueueueueue for the ticket office
(if staffed...) for a printout.

--
Helen D. Vecht:

Edgware.