Old August 31st 06, 04:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David of Broadway David of Broadway is offline

Default South Kensington to Heathrow Terminal 3 on Tuesday

David of Broadway wrote:
Everything was fine until Hounslow East, where we proceeded to sit in
the station for 20-25 minutes due to a signal failure at Hatton Cross.

* * * CORRECTION * * *

That would be Hounslow Central, not Hounslow East.

So I probably should have gotten off at Hounslow East for the 111, but I
didn't know that at the time. Eventually, announcements at Hounslow
Central advised passengers for Heathrow to backtrack to Hounslow East,
but by then trains were moving, so I stayed put.

Now perhaps this paragraph makes sense.
--
David of Broadway
New York, NY, USA