Old August 31st 06, 05:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David of Broadway David of Broadway is offline

Default South Kensington to Heathrow Terminal 3 on Tuesday

Paul Corfield wrote:
I wonder if it was Mr Fitzgerald at the mic?

Oh, I had no idea he worked the Piccadilly. I hope I didn't get him in
trouble! (In New York, conductors are reprimanded for not making
announcements strictly according to the Blue Book, and some managers who
care about these rules monitor the various Internet message boards.)

Some very nice pictures there from your travels. Brought back some
memories of several European cities that I've visited. Thanks for
posting the link.

Glad you enjoyed them! I'm glad the paranoia over photography that has
taken over in the U.S. doesn't exist in Europe. The day of the fumbled
attacks last year, I was happily clicking away, and the day the
ultra-tight security measures went into effect at UK airports this year,
I took pictures of the DLR at London City.
--
David of Broadway
New York, NY, USA