Old October 3rd 03, 08:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
I@n I@n is offline

Default Liverpool Road speed bumps

dave F wrote:

While we are on the subject of Liverpool Road I'm getting fed up of
those people who believe the have the right to drive down a right
hand turn only lane but then to cuts the vehicle in the correct lane
by going straight on!

This isn't unique to Liverpool Road. The general standard of driving around
London has deteriorated massively in the last two years, due I think to the
lack of policemen around, and the proliferation of traffic light and bus
lane cameras around meaning most drivers look out for them now, and when at
a junction without said cameras, think nothing of breaking the rules.