Old August 31st 06, 10:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default South Kensington to Heathrow Terminal 3 on Tuesday

In message , Paul Corfield
writes
Afraid not - I'm annual leave for two weeks. Although, had it been me,
I would have made similar announcements - I do believe very much in
telling people what's going on (in plain speak too!), even if I haven't
an awful lot to tell them. I believe it to be reassuring.

On holiday again!? You're never at work.

Well with holidays and one-unders it's been rather an easy year up to
now.