Old September 1st 06, 06:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] fjmd1a@gmail.com is offline

Default The oyster-only tube

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:

Now Paul C might be able to shed more light on this but I suspect you
are still trying to put credit on the old card and not the new one
that's been issued. I think I saw (hereabouts?) that you need to
re-register the replacement card and have the Oyster helpdesk 'unlink'
the old one from your account.

If you blindly attempt to put money/travelcards onto a cancelled card,
it's not surprising if it won't work.

I'm not blindly doing anything. I am following the instructions on the
Oyster website. As I recall, whenever I access it, I am asked which
card I want to deal with. Of course I have checked that carefully.

The new season ticket failure happened when I had only one card btw.

It all seems rather ghastly to me.

Francis