Old September 3rd 06, 05:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David of Broadway David of Broadway is offline

Default Oyster nonsense

tim (back at home) wrote:
"David of Broadway" wrote in message
I don't think it's a bad idea to promote Oyster to tourists, given how few
guide books seem to understand London's fare structure.

That's hardly a reasonable expectation when the system
has changed (every year) at greater frequency than guide
books are updated (usually every 2)

That doesn't account for guide book claims (both of which I've seen with
my own two eyes) that Oyster is synonymous with Travelcard and that
prepayment is required on driverless buses. (That's right, driverless
buses.)
--
David of Broadway
New York, NY, USA