Old September 3rd 06, 06:15 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default 2 jailed for railway graffiti

On 3 Sep 2006 03:52:24 -0700 someone who may be "jonmorris"
wrote this:-

It's not even easy to report a crime these days. The desk staff (often
completely civilian)

Unless things have changed recently, without my noticing it, police
officers are still civilians.

Of course some police officers do demonstrate a wish not to be
civilians. Prancing around with larger and larger guns, increasingly
masked and so on.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh