Old September 4th 06, 03:19 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Bigguy Bigguy is offline

Default 2 jailed for railway graffiti

"furnessvale" wrote in message
oups.com...

David Hansen wrote:
On 3 Sep 2006 12:15:19 -0700 someone who may be "furnessvale"
wrote this:-

David Hansen wrote:
I doubt if many enthusiasts would damage the trains they are
enthusiastic about in order to get a free experience.

I can recall a fair number of instances where the booked loco for a
certain working has been deliberately vandalised so that a replacement
of more interest to the "basher" had to be substituted. I have also
dealt with cases where "enthusiasts" have wrecked a coach in their
orgasm of delight at the sound of a 37 or 40 for example.

I doubt if such people represent more than a small minority of
enthusiasts.

Strange people.......

If people were all the same the world would be very boring.

True, we all need our share of thieves, criminal damagers, rapists and
murderers to liven up our humdrum lives. Perhaps I can send a wrecker
round to your place to make your day:-)

George
I don't think he said or impied the two sentences above so why write them?