Old September 5th 06, 12:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Earl Purple Earl Purple is offline

Default TfL Journey Planner - how dare you walk, while we use your money to fill the streets with empty buses!

Hollycroft Av, Forty Av, Wembley Hill Rd, Park Lane, High Rd, Harrow Rd,
Bridgewater Rd, Barham Cl.

although streetmap may have not shown some footbridges or alleyways.
They usually do though. I guess there are no footbridges that either
let you use Barham Park as a shortcut or cross between St John's Road
and Lancelot Road.

Edgware Road to Marble Arch then along Oxford Street.

Unless you cut diagonally across Regents Park.