Old September 7th 06, 09:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Rush hour virgin

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 21:32:25 +0100, Dave Arquati wrote:

To help me understand more can you confirm that the green/white line around
the loop is an anti-clockwise line

Yes, those are the morning-peak-only anti-clockwise services run by
Southern to London Bridge.

IIRC there are some clockwise ones in the evening peak. I can't
remember if there are also any clockwise ones in the morning or
anticlockwise ones in the evening, but they should all be listed in
the FCC .pdf timetables linked to earlier.