Old September 8th 06, 04:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
elyob elyob is offline

Default Using season ticket for part journey

If I have a season ticket between two stations (not travelcard ..opposite
way, in fact), can I use this season ticket to get off at any station
inbetween without incurring any trouble with ticket barriers? I mean, if I
had Waterloo to Brighton season ticket, could I use this same ticket to go
to Wimbledon?

I'm guessing it should be okay, but am wondering whether the barriers are
clever enough.

Thanks