Old September 8th 06, 05:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Using season ticket for part journey

"elyob" wrote in message
If I have a season ticket between two stations (not travelcard ..opposite
way, in fact), can I use this season ticket to get off at any station
inbetween without incurring any trouble with ticket barriers? I mean, if I
had Waterloo to Brighton season ticket, could I use this same ticket to go
to Wimbledon?

I'm guessing it should be okay, but am wondering whether the barriers are
clever enough.

There are no valid routes from London to Brighton that pass through
Wimbledon so you could not exit there. However you could use your season
ticket to exit at stations on a valid route, eg East Croydon.

Peter Smyth