Old October 5th 03, 09:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tfp ntl tfp ntl is offline

Default Bounds Green to Heathrow

Forget Pedo's and terrorists it's the back packers we should really be
going after :-)

good to see the EC pronouncements have not softened with age, arhhh those
were the days... IBBS, OLEF.... 2.4k modems..

"Edward Cowling London UK" wrote in message
In message , Nick Cooper
writes
On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 15:54:55 +0100, Edward Cowling London UK
wrote:

Bounds Green to Heathrow on the Piccadilly Line, mid morning on Monday.
How long should I allow for the journey ??

Great, now I know which joker with all the luggage to scowl at!

It does seem typically British to run a service to the airport, but have
no real provision for luggage space.

Mind you I promise not to have all my belongings in a back pack !

--
Edward Cowling London UK