Old September 9th 06, 05:28 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Nick Finnigan Nick Finnigan is offline

Default ANNOUNCE: PlanAJourney - The BEST UK Journey Planner

Iain Wilkie Logan wrote:
Please visit http://www.planajourney.co.uk/ where you will find our
multi-modal journey planning alternative to 'Transport Direct'.

The September 15th issue of 'Bus and Coach Professional' will contain a
comprehensive feature article on our system.

In the meantime, please go to our site and try out our planner for yourself.

Trafford to Lancaster.

OK, Manchester Trafford Centre to Lancaster Bus Station. 'No journeys'
OK, press the IE back button, not the one on the page.
Oops, it crashed.

Ok, fire it up again, Trafford Park (trains) to Lancaster (trains).
Lots of options with one change showing. Get the details, oops need to
change at WAC and WBQ.

Let's see if I can get any buses, oops IE crashed again....