Old September 9th 06, 07:33 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Neil Sunderland Neil Sunderland is offline

Default ANNOUNCE: PlanAJourney - The BEST UK Journey Planner

Iain Wilkie Logan wrote:
The Original and Best UK Journey Planner

Hmmm...

Braunton to Barnstaple offers me a single journey at 0805.

Turns out it's our daily National Express coach, and what a bargain it
is, at a measly GPB 6.80 for a single 20-minute, six mile journey.

Sounds so much more appealing than the three buses an hour you could
catch instead (at an exorbitant GBP 2.40 day return I might add, and
with no optional insurance available to boot), doesn't it?

Neil Sunderland
--
Braunton, Devon
Please observe the Reply-To address.

NP: Saffire - The Uppity Blues Women - Middle Aged Blues Boogie (from the album 'The Uppity Blues Women')