Old September 12th 06, 09:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
sweek sweek is offline

Default Fares changes for 2007

Kev wrote:
I am absolutely staggered by this increase. Last year it double from
£1.40 to £3, now it is going to £4. A 167% increase in a little over
a year. A little over 10 years ago it was £1, so 400% in just over 10
years.
Yes, great if you have Oyster. Why don't they just put signs up at
Heathrow and on the boundary of London saying **** off if you are a low
life visitor we don't want you in London.

Kevin

Well you should simply get an Oyster, even as a tourist. They're three
pounds apparently, but when I arrived in London with some friends we
all asked for weekly 1-2's and all got Oyster automatically, without
paying the extra charge.