Old September 12th 06, 01:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colum Mylod Colum Mylod is offline

Default oyster journey history no more

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:23:34 +0100, Larry Lard
But in the past, before the special people started to be able to get
their journey history online, there was a feature on oystercard.com
whereby anyone with a registered card, however they added credit to it,
could be *emailed* a PDF of their recent journey history. I have such a
PDF to prove this...

You lucky lucky lucky person! I never managed this - by phone or by
email/web-sent message. Up to recently I had to count to 8 (journeys)
and queue up for a printout.

Yes I know I can still get a journey history from a tube station. If I
was near a tube station, I would use auto top up!

Trust me, getting a printout from a tube station is often no picnic.
Opening hours are reduced and queues can be too long. Certain staff
look with incredulity at the audacity of someone requesting a short or
long use printout.

Anyway, as Graham said, get the initial top-up done - crawl on all
fours to a designated tube station, touch in, loiter 15 mins, touch
out. After that, auto topup will work on buses.

--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com