Old September 12th 06, 03:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jonathan Morris Jonathan Morris is offline

Default Fares changes for 2007

Kev wrote:

Why don't they just put signs up at
Heathrow and on the boundary of London saying **** off if you are a low
life visitor we don't want you in London.

Does seem odd, especially if TfL said on London Tonight that the vast
majority of people now use Oyster (presumably tourists mostly buy
travelcards) anyway. If that's the case, how are they able to say the
extra money will be reinvested in public transport? What extra money?!

It seems that the higher price we already pay is enough, so what's the
justification for a further £1 increase?

Jonathan