Old October 5th 03, 06:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert Woolley Robert Woolley is offline

Default Caught driving on a bus lane by camera - what to do?

On 5 Oct 2003 11:16:51 -0700, (Volker Finke) wrote:

Robert Woolley wrote in message . ..
On 5 Oct 2003 02:35:46 -0700,
(Volker Finke) wrote:

Ring the number given on the Penalty Charge Notice and ask for advice.

I can't imagine them giving me any advice on how to cheat them. They
are more likely to tell me to cough up the money which is exactly what
I do't want to do.

But if you aren't the car's registered keeper, then you're not
cheating them, are you?

You did return the tear-off slip from the V5 to DVLA when you sold the
car, didn't you?

Sure I did. The new owner already received his logbook.

Follow up then.

You did say that it is no longer your vehicle?

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk