Old September 14th 06, 11:43 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Alistair Gunn Alistair Gunn is offline

Default 2 jailed for railway graffiti

In uk.railway Pyromancer twisted the electrons to say:
Upon the miasma of midnight, a darkling spirit identified as Tim Fenton
We don't execute.

That's the problem. We let them out to re-offend, again and again, and
each time some other innocent victim's life is ruined, often forever.

You don't need the death penalty in order to prevent reoffending. You
just need a society that is prepared to lock people up such that they
either come out of prison in a box or not at all ...