Old October 5th 03, 10:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Caught driving on a bus lane by camera - what to do?

(Volker Finke) wrote the following in:
om

No, of course not! I looked out for cameras while driving along
but could not see one. It was obviously well hidden.
Why was I there? I was in a hurry and wanted to bypass traffic.
But please, let us not make this a moral thing. I am trying to get
away with not paying a ticket here and would like to know which
consequences likely.

So what you're saying is "I'm one of those ******* who drives past you
in a lane I'm not meant to be in, then tries to cut in at the front of
the traffic queue, possibly shouting abuse and making rude gestures at
those who think I shouldn't have done it and so won't let me in. Now
please help me get away with doing this after having been caught.", and
you expect people to be nice? Are you mad?

--
message by Robin May, consumer of liquids
Hello. I'm one of those "roaring fascists of the left wing".

Hacker is to computer as boy racer is to Ford Escort.