Old September 17th 06, 08:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Ian Johnston Ian Johnston is offline

Default 2 jailed for railway graffiti

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:45:25 UTC, Pyromancer
wrote:

: [ response for the benefit of anyone else reading the thread ]
:
: Upon the miasma of midnight, a darkling spirit identified as Tim Fenton
: gently breathed:

: We don't execute.
:
: That's the problem. We let them out to re-offend, again and again, and
: each time some other innocent victim's life is ruined, often forever.

Have you any evidence for that? And are you arguing that we should
kill all rapists, or only serial ones?

: The underlying problem is that a proportion of the human race is
: naturally evil.

Proof?

Ian