Old September 17th 06, 10:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Frimberley Peter Frimberley is offline

Default Thames Festival - Charing Cross to London Bridge closed

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 18:56:32 +0100, "MaxB"
wrote:

I had planned to pop up to London to see the fireworks on the Thames
tonight, and just discovered the brilliant planning which has shut down the
main line over the river and reduced my local service to hourly.

Well done Network Rail!

MaxB

They can't plan for every event. Whatever weekend they pick to do the
engineering work, there's always going to be some fairly large
gathering of people somewhere in the capital.