Old September 19th 06, 10:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Walthamstow Central - bus station to tube subway

Dave Newt wrote:
asdf wrote:
On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 17:33:53 +0100, Dave Newt wrote:

It was rather late and I didn't pay an awful lot of attention, but I
think it said the tube ticket office was going to be closed until next
Spring
And in the meantime, the lack of any Oyster
facilities/windows/machines whatsoever is going to make it fun trying
to travel with a valid ticket. (Local corner shop which is closed in
even the early evenings notwithstanding.)

From the information available on the web, it seems that the NR ticket
office sells Oyster cards, and is open until 9pm.

Yes, the web says that, but I assure you it's 100% untrue.

I mean the bit abour selling Oyster - they don't :-)