Old September 20th 06, 02:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kev Kev is offline

Default M25vA406 - Heathrow to Walthamstow

Earl Purple wrote:
Kev wrote:

The trouble is a lot of other people do that. I go the other way and
there is usually a queue all the way, or not far off all the way, from
the M25 to Cockfosters station. I imagine going through Enfield is the
same.

It seems a lot of people must have now discovered this road then since
I last used it. What time of day is it though when you are driving on
it?

Between 5.30 and 6.30 but I am going north. Sometimes the M25 eastbound
is backed up halfway between South Mymms and Potters Bar, fortunately,
westbound is ok.

Kevin