Old September 20th 06, 04:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
James Webb James Webb is offline

Default a new commute...

Option 1: If you drive, you will be fine, until you get to the Sidcup
turning of the A20. It can take upto 15 minutes to get off the slip road.

Option 2: Not really practical

Option 3: Probably the best option, as most of the journey is via bus lanes

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all,

I live in west malling and currently work in central london, which
makes for a nice hour long commute on the train. I've just been
offered a job in Sidcup, but don't know much about the area/traffic
etc, and am basically looking for advice on the commute - what you'd
recommend & what things are like on a day to day basis. I'd be aiming
to leave kent 7-7:30 and leave work about 5ish.

As I see it my options would be

a) Drive
b) Train to Swanley; bus to Sidcup
c) Train to St Mary Cray, bus to Sidcup