Old September 21st 06, 11:13 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
jonmorris jonmorris is offline

Default Kings Cross or St Pancras? Eurostar started already?

John Rowland wrote:
Have you tried telling the staff at the station?

No. Who should I ask? Gate staff? Anyone at the ticket office? The
announcer on the platform? A PCSO standing outside?

Seriously, I doubt I'd get much response (I did notice today that some
Eurostar logos are covered up, so maybe they ran out of labels and
couldn't use paper/tape for the rest). To be honest, I'm never hanging
around at the station (partly because it's so hot) which is why I
commented on here as there are some very knowledgeable people, like
Paul C, who will hopefully explain.

The signs also have Eurostar on them!! Are they ahead of schedule for
opening this?

No.

I wasn't serious. Even though I often see some big changes every Monday
morning, the CTRL doesn't look very finished yet.

Jonathan