Old September 21st 06, 03:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Heathrow T4 tube station open again

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:35:28 +0100, Roland Perry wrote:

I'm not sure when this started happening, but trains were running round
the loop again yesterday. Signs inside the train I was on had not yet
been updated.

New line diagrams are appearing on Piccadilly Line trains, showing the
Heathrow loop again (replacing the previous ones which only showed the
replacement bus service).

As expected, they also show Sudbury Hill as an interchange for Sudbury
Hill Harrow.

The only other change I could see is that Hounslow West carries a note
that it is "step-free for wheelchair users only". The mind boggles...