Old September 22nd 06, 12:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Thomas Covenant Thomas Covenant is offline

Default "Bus filters pump out more toxins"

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 23:43:51 +0100, Ian Jelf
wrote:

In message , Paul Corfield
writes
Well yes but they are incredibly expensive to purchase and have a
relatively limited operating range. Jolly nice technology but things
have to move on a long way to get them to be economically rational for
operators.

I saw one on the RV1 this afternoon. I haven't seen one for ages and
thought they'd been withdrawn. Have I just been unloucky/unobservant?

RV1 timetables can be found at:

http://www.firstlondontimetables.co....es/rv1-w19.htm

The second entry for RV1 details the scheduled workings for the Fuel
Cell vehicles. My understanding is that the Monday - Friday service is
due to continue until early January 2007.