Old September 22nd 06, 10:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Frimberley Peter Frimberley is offline

Default Lack of trains on the drain

On 22 Sep 2006 10:51:43 -0700, "Boltar"
wrote:

vtk wrote:
I definitely like the idea of having tickers at the station, and it could
generate revenue.

It would be a lot of money to spend just for the very small minority
of people who would give a rats behind about stock prices. Far better
to spend it on something thats useful to everyone , not just people
on 6 figure salaries (not everyone who works in the Bank area are
traders).

Obviously they would be paid for by Reuters or one of the other
companies with an interest in getting their market data services onto
traders' desks, just like all the stuff outside Canary Wharf Jubilee
station.

Anyway I thought there did used to be some ticker displays on the
travelators at Bank, or did I imagine that?