Old September 23rd 06, 12:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Kings Cross or St Pancras? Eurostar started already?

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 12:36:28 +0100, Dave Arquati
wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:
On 21 Sep 2006 03:38:26 -0700, "John B" wrote:

John Hearns wrote:
They have it at some stations on the southern end of the Northern line,
and have recently installed one at GPS.
I stand corrected.
Also Swiss Cottage. I think it's standard for newly-renovated stations.

Correct - it is.

There's also one at London Bridge for both the Jubilee and Northern lines.

I've noticed that the electronic delay information displays are becoming
more widespread - very useful. Embankment now has a huge (projected?)
one hanging on the wall behind the ticket gates!

They are part of the spec for all mods and refurbs. They are obviously
driven off the back of the signalling system and the information levels
will improve as signalling and control systems are replaced as part of
line upgrades.
--
Paul C