Old September 23rd 06, 09:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Fares changes for 2007

In article . com,
(Neil Williams) wrote:

tim(yet another new home) wrote:

And how will Oyster do network card (or any other railcard)
discounts.

I would expect that it won't. What we're most likely to see, I
reckon, is a German-style joint tariff in which TfL sets fares and
"national rail" type offers won't be valid.

Why? I get Network Card discounts on tickets from Cambridge that include
Underground travel, day Travelcards and tickets to Underground zones.

--
Colin Rosenstiel