Old September 24th 06, 08:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Adrian Clark Adrian Clark is offline

Default Oyster System to become national by default. Is this a cunning plot- shock horror

In article .com,
"jonmorris" wrote:

There are plans, or maybe just suggestions, to introduce a zone system
on national rail services into London. I don't know how this will
affect pricing on trains but it could well be a good thing. Let's be
positive!

Now that would certainly be interesting, and closer to a proper "per
mile" pricing system. I'd love to see First Great Western's response to
something like that... "Yes, we know London to Swindon is only 80 miles,
but they're premium miles"

Adrian

--
http://www.spaghetti-factory.co.uk